Within the Group Admin page:
- The "settings" tab will let you create categories for your group's forums, should you want them.
- The "permissions" tab will let you add new admins or make your group public (You could do that if you wanted to make it so anybody could see your group's page. You'd lose the ability to approve new members, though. Most chapters opt to leave their chapter "private.")
- The "notifications" tab allows you to set the default notification options for new members (right now it's set so that if someone - like you - posts a message in your group's forums, then group members will be notified via email).
- The "messaging" tab allows you to set a welcome message for new members, message group members, or invite people to your group.
- The "members" tab will allow you to approve new members.
- Finally, the "news" tab lets you create a news item that will be displayed front and center on your group pages.